Monday, December 7, 2009

The Golden Thread

"In a world where many things do not always happen. Not all of the many things teach you something good. Of those of which do, they do not come very often. I am lucky, yes I am, to have witnessed such rarity and to come across such a golden thread in a pile of hay. People who saw the hay went away because to them there is no chance of having something valuable in the pile of hay. People who saw the thread left the thread because they thought it was like all threads, or maybe just a bit better. People who saw the golden thread may leave it in the hay for it is they felt fear of the assumed harms and pains to reach the golden thread. I pity these people for not persevering, because they may have lost the only golden thread available left in that town. The only golden thread that can be fit on their clothes that lasts forever. I knew the maker of the golden thread, and I am lucky, I admit. He gave me a bit of that thread today."

Thank you, my mentor, brother and friend, for that golden thread.

No comments: