Friday, April 3, 2009

Completed my previous song!!!

Ok, 看见你 is actually my.. 5th or 6th song.. couldn't really remember. I just completed and old song from myself. It's called "Goodbye". I wanted to make this song and sing it to my friends who'd be going away for their studies, but couldn't finish it in time. Haha.

Goodbye (SKY)

Verse I
Since we've met
Lots of things have happened
And we soon became friends
With memories to share

The times we spent
The challenges we conquer
And our friendship seems like
It's never going to end

We all know that one day we're gonna be apart
Now that time is here
It's only too soon
to say it to you

Chorus:
Goodbye
Sayonara
Selamat Jalan
and
An yong hisa ge yo
Farewell my friends
till we see each other again

Remember
That you are always our friend
And you'll be in our hearts
Let's pray
that one day
We'll meet each other again.

Verse II
The things we did
The smiles we had together
Through the dark and the bright
There's hapiness within

We love you all
Let's embrace each other
Let us walk hand in hand
Let friendship never end

'Tho we know that one day
We will have to say goodbye
But let's appreciate
The fun we've all had
For me and for you

(Repeat Chorus)

2 comments:

LeisuRely said...

hmmm ?? do u ever think of making some song for ccy camp ?? =P

McGyver said...

No promises la. This things come and go.